Suprnova's PPLNS Raptoreum Pool // Algo: GhostRiderTake2
EU:cpuminer.exe -a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.suprnova.cc:6273 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
EU-SSL:cpuminer.exe -a gr -o stratum+tcps://rtm.suprnova.cc:4273 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
US-Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.us-la1.suprnova.cc:6273 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
US-Stratum #2: stratum+tcp://stratum.us-ny1.suprnova.cc:6273 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
ASIA-Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.apac-hkg1.suprnova.cc:6273 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
You can mine with accounts or simply your wallet address- You have much more options when using an account.
The account is not verified and also fully anonymous, you simply provide (any) email address and you're all set up. See Getting Started
Anonymous Payouts happen as soon as your balance reaches 10 RTM - 24x7 - This pool charges only 0.5 % fee
This pool is fully updated and ready for the recent RTM updates
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- CPU Miner Linux/Windows: Download here.
3. Configure your miner.
- CPU Miner
|Username:||Weblogin.Worker or YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS|
cpuminer.exe -a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.suprnova.cc:6273 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" Then go to "File => Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Check your Stats at the Dashboard.
- You can check your mining stats when mining anonymously by entering your wallet address in the box below.
Simply bookmark the resulting URL to check your stats again:
5. Create a Raptoreum address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Raptoreum client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.